So I know I'm completely horrible at this whole blog thing, but I really don't have much to write about except for school....and I don't think anyone wants to read about that. But......Bobby and I went on vacation! Yay! Last week over fall break we went to the east coast to visit Brian and Crissy and to go site-seeing in D.C., Baltimore, Annapolis, and much much more. Bobby got me this vacation for my birthday and it was so much fun. I had a blast hanging out with my husband and I had so much fun with Brian, Crissy, and their little girl Addison. I think my favorite part was seeing Bobby get spit-up on and he really didn't seem to mind too much! :) We packed so much in those four days that I have forgotten what we did on what day. So I'll just post some pictures and write something about them.
Finally, last of the trip pictures.
8 years ago



3 comments:
You guys look like you had sooo much fun! You deserved a nice vacation.
Those are cute pictures! I wish you would've gotten one with Addison spitting up on Bobby. Oh well, he'll have plenty of chances soon.
Wow, that was so cool to see pictures. I have never been there, not sure if I want to go, but LOVED looking at your pictures.. I am glad you got to go..
Post a Comment