Anyways, the power is on now and I am blogging because someone has actually found our blog! I'm kind of excited. Well since I said I would post some pictures of what we have been up to lately, here they are:
This is our dining room....nice huh? The maze of white squares are our kitchen cabinet doors! I didn't know how I was going to paint the backs and fronts, and Mom gave me the great idea of using all of our paint cans to prop them on! Thanks Mom! Oh, and all that jumbled up stuff in the background is all of the furniture that goes in 4 rooms....I am so ready for the remodeling to be done!
Here's the kitchen. I put the first round of cabinet doors up last night. You can't see most of them because they are the small ones that go up near the ceiling. Countertops go in this weekend!
These last two are what we got done this weekend! Bobby's family and the Tribetts all came over and helped. We definitely couldn't have gotten it all done without them! Thanks guys. Oh, and we still aren't done with the floor.....quarter-round still has to be put on. I am really getting excited to get it all done. But, sad day, we are putting the house on the market as soon as the projects are all done.
5 comments:
Your husband must be a stud.
I am glad your power must have come back on so you could blog. I hate it when I have to spend so much time fixing up a house all cute just to sell it to someone else, but life seems to go that way..
You should change it to where Bobby can't leave Anonymous comments anymore. Your blog looks awesome! Can you teach me? I'm a loser and can't figure it out.
Hi! You don't really know me, but I know Bobby. Our families were good friends, so he enjoyed treating me like a little sister.
lol I just now got the anonymous comment. Wow, Bobby.
Okay, well I was just excited to see that you and Bobby have a blog!! Can't wait to see more!
Oh, the floors look really nice! Can I leave an anonymous comment that says, "I bet your husband used to use a straightener on his hair."
Post a Comment