Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Long Awaited House Update

Bobby kept asking me when I was going to post the pictures of our finished house.....well here they are! Our house is currently on the market, because we are moving to Jonesboro on Saturday. If it were up to me, we would stay here in Conway in our "brand new" house, and enjoy it for a few more years. Instead we are going on an adventure to see rice fields, huge mosquitoes, and not a lot of rolling hills. Can you tell I'm excited!?




Here is the same view from a few posts ago....remember all the cabinet doors? Well they are gone and here is a view of the dining and living rooms.



Those cabinets are now freshly painted in our kitchen! We put in brand new countertops, a new sink, and the new floors.
Well, I uploaded about three more pictures, but for some reason they aren't here. Maybe they are too big. I'll put them in another post. I just wanted to show the work and progress that we have made. It was a definitely a family effort! Thanks Aaron Jones for the wonderful pictures!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I love it Adrienne! It is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys did a great job! It really looks nice!

Our Happy Family said...

I wish yall could stay here. When I say prayer with Baylee and we are mentioning names she always adds lorimer in it. We will miss him in nursery!!!

Unknown said...

Caught your blog from a google alert. We share the same last name. I wonder if we are related? I come from the line of Lorimers who settled in SE Ohio near Muskingum. If interested contact me through www.kmbc.edu where I teach.