Well, I love to read other blogs, so maybe I should start my own. I didn't really want to start blogging until Bobby and I had kids, but since I am so bad at writing in my journal, maybe this would help me to organize my thoughts.
Where to start? Well, I am currently in Grad school at UCA and I can't wait to be finished! Bobby and I are moving to Jonesboro when I finish this semester in December. Then, we will be all alone in Northeast Arkansas where mosquitoes are as big as small birds. YIKES!!! Oh well, I look at it as being an adventure....hopefully an enjoyable one!
So anyways....back to the present, our house is currently in shambles because we are getting it ready to be put on the market. We have torn up the carpet, the kitchen is a mess, and I am just ready to be done with all the house projects. Maybe I'll post some pictures later.
Finally, last of the trip pictures.
8 years ago
1 comment:
Hi, I came across your blog. I didnt know you had one. I will add you to ours as well. Keep up the bloggin, it is a good way to keep up with things and you can print it in a hard bound book every so often as well..
Post a Comment